Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review: Cozy Classics: Les Miserables

Cozy Classics: Les MiserablesCozy Classics: Les Miserables by Jack Wang

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cozy Classics: Les Miserables by Jack Wang & Holman Wang is a beautiful children's board book that tells a classic tale in a very simplified way.
I think it would be best if the parent is aware of the general story line of the actual classic novel. This way, if the child has any questions or just wants to know more, then the parent can answer them.
The thing that drew me in the most was the BEAUTIFUL felt creations. The imagery is amazing. I enjoyed reading this book with my daughter. She is learning sight words and could participate in reading this book.

I really enjoyed this book and would read more of this series to/with my child.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment