Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: Cozy Classics: War and Peace

Cozy Classics: War and PeaceCozy Classics: War and Peace by Jack Wang

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cozy Classics: War and Peace by Jack Wang & Holman Wang is a beautiful children's board book that tells a classic tale in a very simplified way.
I think it would be best if the parent is aware of the general story line of the actual classic novel. This way, if the child has any questions or just wants to know more, then the parent can answer them.
I have never read War and Peace but understood enough to still get the gist of the story from this board book.
The thing that drew me in the most was the BEAUTIFUL felt creations. The imagery is amazing. I enjoyed reading this book with my daughter. She is learning sight words and could participate in reading this book. I would definitely read more of this series with her.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment